Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms. This Agreement shall be in effect for the duration of Subscription Period, Warranty period, Insurance period or for 7 days in the event of non-subscription sales, whichever may be applicable as specified within the Tax Invoice. Subscription period shall only apply to products with Contract and Holding Deposits only.
2. Payment. Subscriber shall pay the amount specified as Grand Total in the RentiT.my Tax Invoice by either Cash or Credit Card. Any payment by cheque should allow for full cheque clearance prior to collection and/or delivery.
The Subscriber shall also pay other charges in accordance with this Agreement, to the fullest extent allowed by law, including but not limited to:
a) Charges for additional services, if any;
b) Any taxes levied by Malaysia government;
c) All cost and administration charges, claims and legal expenses incurred due to the loss or damage to the Product.
d) Maximum amount allowed by law, for making payment with insufficient funds.
Subscribers are required to ensure payments are received by RentiT.my within 3 working days from the date of application, failing so, RentiT.my reserves the right to void the transaction. Should the transaction be void, all payment received for its purpose shall be refunded in full.
3. Contract Deposit. The Contract Deposit, shall be fully refunded to Subscriber after Product is returned in good working condition to RentiT.my at the Subscription End Date, as specified in the Tax Invoice. The Product must be returned within 7 days after Subscription End Date. The deposit will be forfeited automatically if the requirement above is not met. The Contract Deposit for your unit(s) is as specified within the Tax Invoice (if available).
4. Holding Deposit. The Holding Deposit shall be fully or proportionally refunded to the Subscriber, depending on the Product condition upon return to RentiT.my. RentiT.my reserves the right of final decision on the working condition of the Product. The Deposit will be forfeited automatically if requirements above are not met. Please refer to www.rentit.my for more details on product condition classifications. The Holding Deposit for your unit(s) is as specified within the Tax Invoice (if available).
5. Condition of Product. Upon signing on the Tax Invoice, customer acknowledges that they have examined the Product and that it is in good condition except as otherwise specified. RentiT.my makes no warranty, expressed or implied, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise, and expressly excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Premium Refurbished Product - Is a category of product offered by RentiT.my, which refers to refurbished IT equipment with warranty and Insurance Coverage for the duration as specified within the Tax Invoice. Due to the nature of refurbished product, the condition of Preowned Product will generally not as new product, which acknowledged by public consumer. Thus, RentiT.my shall only be obligated to deliver the product in functional condition, with no broken part, as per same specification listed in the Detailed Component List; perfect exterior appearance is not promised.
6. Product Warranty. All RentiT.my products come with Hardware Warranty subject to the terms and conditions below.
RentiT.my Premium Refurbished Products: Shall be under RentiT.my Warranty for the period specified within the Tax Invoice. The scope covered under RentiT.my warranty only limited to spare parts and hardware replacement labour only. All other costs incurred shall be borne Subscriber, including but not limited to product collection fees, transportation fees, admin fees, additional services at subscribers request, and any tax levied by the Malaysian government. The estimated service turnaround time shall be 3 working days for carry-in warranty claims of Premium Refurbished Products. For more information, please refer to www.rentit.my.
RentiT.my Refurbished Products: Shall be under RentiT.my Warranty for a period of 7-days from the purchase date. The scope covered under RentiT.my warranty only limited to spare parts and hardware replacement labour only. All other costs incurred shall be borne by the customer, including but not limited to product collection fees, transportation fees, admin fees, additional services at customer's request, and any tax levied by the Malaysian government. The estimated service turnaround time shall be 3 working days for carry-in warranty claims of Refurbished Products. In the event that repair or replacement not be possible, RentiT.my reserves the right to provide a full refund and void the sales. For more information, please refer to www.rentit.my.
On-site service can be requested by subscriber by contacting 1800 88 1900 to make a reservation. On-site services will be charged at RM 120 per visit. An engineer will be despatched once payment has been received by RentiT.my. Subscribers are advised to co-operate fully with the customer service personnel in identifying the faulty hardware as subsequent visits are also chargable.
In the event that replacement parts become unavailable for warranty claims, RentiT.my reserves the right to replace the subscribed product with another of equal or higher specifications regardless of make, model and/or brand without prejudice.
RentiT.my Warranty does not cover any loss, damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, installation, uninstallation, improper or unreasonable use and/or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, theft, robbery, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping, lightning, power surges, or other unforeseeable events or acts of nature or negligence by the subscriber.
7. Repair and Alterations. Product shall not be serviced or repaired and parts and accessories shall not be replaced by any party other than RentiT.my and respective authorized service centre, or else shall void this Agreement (“Void of Agreement”) and thus the Product Warranty.
8. Insurance. Please refer to www.rentit.my for eligibility and entitlement of this benefit. For inquiries on insurance claims, please contact RentiT.my Hotline at 1800 88 1900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
9. Care of Product. Product can only be operated, used, maintained or stored in a careful and proper manner and shall not be used in any way that is inconsistent with Product’s instructions or manuals. Subscriber shall fully liable for any life, injury, property damage and/or loss caused by malfunction of the Product.
10. No Refund Policy. RentiT.my practices a no refund policy except for instances where RentiT.my is unable to repair or replace a Non-subscription product that is faulty within its 7-day warranty period.
11. Guarantee. RentiT.my makes no guarantee of Subscriber’s satisfaction toward product performance based on Subscriber’s personal expectation. RentiT.my only guarantees the delivery of correct, complete, and functional Product in accordance with the general description under which they were sold.
12. Termination. Both the subscriber and RentiT.my shall be privy to the termination options as stated below.
(i) Normal Termination: This Agreement shall terminate on the Subscription End Date, as specified in Appendix A. Subscriber shall fill in and submit the Terminate or End Subscription online form via www.rentit.my to inform RentiT.my of the intention of Subscriber to return the Product, within 7 days before Subscription End Date. If such intention is not communicated within the stipulated 7 days the Subscriber is deemed to have accepted ownership of the product. Upon full compliance by the Subscriber to Clause 12.(i) the Deposit will be refunded to Subscriber in accordance with Clause 3.Contract Deposit and Clause 4.Holding Deposit.
(ii) Early Termination: RentiT.my reserves the right to terminate this Agreement by serving a notice to the Subscriber. RentiT.my shall serve a written notice to the Subscriber via e-mail. Subscriber shall be required to return the subscribed product according to Clause 14. Return of Product. Subscribers are required to return products of Early Termination by Rent-IT within 30 days of the termination notice, failing so, the subscriber shall be considered to have accepted ownership of the said product. Subscriber shall be entitled to the refund of Clause 3. Contract Deposit and 4. Holding deposit for any Early Termination exercised by RentiT.my in addition to the Unutilized Subscription Fees. For Early Termination, the effective Subscription End Date shall be the date RentiT.my receive the returned Product.
Upon fulfilment of termination requirements, (i) Deposit will be refunded to Subscriber in accordance to Clause 3.Contract Deposit and Clause 4.Holding Deposit; and (ii) Unutilized Subscription Fees will be refunded to Subscriber in accordance with Clause 13. Refund of Unutilized Subscription Fees.
13. Refund of Unutilized Subscription Fees. This refund will only be applicable to Subscriber who elects to undergo Early Termination in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The refund computation will be total of Monthly Subscription Fees paid by Subscriber in advance upon subscription of Product will be divided based on daily calculation, the sum of daily Subscription Fees which is not utilized up to the revised Subscription End Date will be the Unutilized Subscription Fees. The Unutilized Subscription Fees shall be calculated based on the date RentiT.my receiving the returned Product, not the date Subscriber submitting the Terminate or End Subscription online form.
14. Return of Product. Upon termination or early termination, Subscriber shall return the Product to RentiT.my. Subscriber shall refer to www.rentit.my for the latest list of applicable Product returning address. If the Product is not returned within 7 days (normal termination) or 30 days (early termination) from the date of termination notice, all deposits will be forfeit in accordance to Clause 3.Contract Deposit and Clause 4.Holding Deposit.
Condition of Return Product. The Returned Product shall be in functional condition. Agreement shall be deemed void if the Returned Product is non-functional, damaged, and/or broken, and thus all deposit and Unutilized Subscription Fees will be forfeit and the subscriber shall be deemed the owner of the product. RentiT.my reserves the right reject said products.
15. Void of Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, in this Agreement, the meaning of Void of Agreement and Termination / Early Termination is not the same. Termination term is in accordance to Clause 12. Termination. Any breach of terms and condition stipulated in this Agreement, or violation to law, by the Subscriber shall lead to Void of Agreement. No deposits and payment will be refunded to Subscriber upon Void of Agreement and the subscriber shall be deemed the owner of the product(s) stated within.
16. Indemnification and Liability. Subscriber shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless RentiT.my from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, loss or liability (including solicitors’ costs and expenses of litigation) for any property damage, personal injury, infringements of intellectual property and/or software acts arising from Subscriber’s use of Product by any cause. The provisions of this Clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement with respect to any claims or liability accruing before such termination. In no event shall RentiT.my be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damages arising from subscriber’s use of product, including but not limited to loss of profits and loss of revenue, even if informed of the possibility of such damages.
17. Waiver. No failure of RentiT.my to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this Agreement shall be treated as a waiver of subsequent breaches; and the waiver of any breach shall not act as a waiver of subsequent breaches. RentiT.my acceptance of payment with or without knowledge of a default by Subscriber shall not constitute a waiver of any breach.
18. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, RentiT.my shall be entitled to amend that provision in such reasonable manner as shall achieve the intention of the parties without illegality.
19. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the subject matter hereof and prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications. This Agreement can only be modified by a written amendment signed by the party against whom enforcement of such modification is sought.
20. Assignment. Subscriber may not, without the prior written consent of RentiT.my, transfer or assign this Agreement or any part thereof. Any attempt to do so shall be a material default of this Agreement and shall be void.
21. Headings. Paragraph headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not be used or relied upon in the interpretation of this Agreement.
22. Counterparts. This Agreement, and any amendment thereof, may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same document